New Year’s Eve Florence centre 2018
New Year’s Eve Florence centre 2018 an explosion of fun
New Year’s Eve Florence centre 2018 is one of the most awaited moment of the year in the city cradle of the Renaissance, ideal to spend moments of total amusement. Palazzo Ruspoli, the elegant bed and breakfast located in the central Via de’ Martelli, offers you some great and unique deals not to be missed, and let be captured by emotions, colours, sounds and celebrations during the last night of 2017, among illuminated monuments and enveloping atmosphere.
New Year’s Eve in the centre of Florence in 2018 promises to be full of surprises and opportunities, with appointments that can satisfy different palates and demanding. The squares of the railway Station, of the Repubblica, the Santissima Annunziata and Signoria will host pop, classical and gospel concerts and revival of the ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s. The wildest people could opt for techno music, while the more relaxed can choose the “New Year’s Eve at the theatre” or discover other exciting events for a very special holiday in Tuscany.
Here are some special information about the evening of December 31st:
- Grease, Teatro Verdi, 29-31 December;
- New Year’s Eve in Florence, 31 December: at Piazzale Michelangelo (great pop concert), in Piazza Signoria (classical music), Piazza Santissima Annunziata, Piazza Bartali a Gavinana (initiatives for families and children’s laboratories as early as the afternoon of 31st) and in Oltrarno (jazz music, dixieland and funky);
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations in the ballrooms of the Hotel Brunelleschi, piazza Santa Elisabetta,
- Concert of the end of the year, Teatro dell’Opera di Firenze, 31 December;
- Firenze Winter Park, lungarno Aldo Moro, until 25 February;
- The nephews of the King of Spain: Anton Raphael Mengs at Palazzo Pitti, Palazzo Pitti, Galleria d’Arte Moderna, Sala delle Nicchie, until January 7th 2018
- Tuscan Landscapes of the Twentieth Century, Villa Bardini, until January 7th 2018;
- The return to Italy. Salvatore Ferragamo and the visual culture of the twentieth century, Museo Salvatore Ferragamo, until May 2nd 2018;
- The Cinquecento in Florence, from Michelangelo and Pontormo to Giambologna, Palazzo Strozzi, untile January 21st, 2018;
- Utopie Radicali, Palazzo Strozzi, until January 21st
- Made in New York. Keith Haring, Paolo Buggiani and co. The true origin of Street Art, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, until February 4;
- Monet Experience and the Impressionsits, Church of Santo Stefano al Ponte, until 1st May 2018.
Book now your room in our bed and breakfast Palazzo Ruspoli in the center of Florence.