Are you planning a holiday and are you looking for any ideas on what to do in May 2021 in Florence? In this page we list you all of our proposals on the best events in the city, from classical and pop concerts to fairs, from markets to sporting events. Do not miss your favourite events and come to us at the Bed and Breakfast Palazzo Ruspoli in via de’ Martelli, in the heart of the historic centre, in front of Eataly Florence.
Here are our tips on what to do in May in Florence:
– concerts of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Festival > Myung-Whun Chung (5 and 9 May), Riccardo Muti (10 May), “The Princess of Frost” from the opera Turandot by Giacomo Puccini (12 and 13 May);
– exhibition “Étoile – Titina Maselli, Salvatore Ferragamo and the myth of Greta Garbo” at the Museo Novecento until 29 August 2021;
– Henry Moore exhibition in Tuscany at the Museo Novecento until 30 May 2021 as a side event to the Henry Moore exhibition. The sculptor’s drawing until 18 July 2021;
– “La Ferita” by the French artist JR at Palazzo Strozzi;
– exhibition “Honorable and ancient citizen of Florence. Il Bargello per Dante” at the Bargello National Museum from 11 May to 8 August 2021;
– virtual exhibition Van Gogh & I Maledetti at the Cathedral of the Image in Florence (former Church of Santo Stefano al Ponte);
– Florence Korea Film Fest at the Cinema La Compagnia from 21 to 28 May;
– exhibition “American Art 1961 – 2001″ at Palazzo Strozzi from 28 May to 29 August 2021;
– concert by Gianna Nannini at the Artemio Franchi Stadium in Florence scheduled for May 29;
For more information or doubts about what to do in May in Florence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +39.055.2670563 or by filling in the following fields. We will reply you as soon as possible.