Halloween in Florence
Are you looking for active offers in the Halloween long-holiday in Florence? Take advantage of this weekend to visit calmly the most important monuments and museums, by choosing the one you prefer and booking a visit in advance.
The main artistic sites will be open to visitors. We suggest you to buy the Firenze Card to move comfortably in the city, visit the most beautiful monuments and enjoy numerous advantages.
We also invite you to an alternative tour, to discover the monumental cemeteries: the Basilica of Santa Croce, in which lie celebrities such as Michelangelo, Ugo Foscolo, Galileo, Rossini and Leon Battista Alberti, the Jewish cemetery and that of the English in Piazza Donatello, with the tombs of the poet Elizabeth Barrett Browning and the descendants of Shakespeare and again, that of the Misericordia, the Monumental one of the Holy Doors of Florence or that of the village of Trespiano.
Halloween Weekend, offers not to be missed in the bed and breakfast in Florence
We wait for you at the Halloween long-holiday as a guest of our bed and breakfast Palazzo Ruspoli, located in the historic centre, to live with you a unique and exclusive holiday.
Book now at the best rate available online with:
– free and unlimited internet connection Wi-Fi for the all duration of the stay included in the price,
– Buffet breakfast included (based on the rate chosen)
– ideal location among the Florentine shopping streets and a few meters away from the Duomo entrance.
Events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday
Besides the splendid museums and monuments of the city, you can enjoy the temporary exhibitions and events scheduled for the November 1st bridge. Here are some ideas:
- Marina Abramović exhibition, Palazzo Strozzi, from September 21st to January 20th,
- Fierucola of the wool of S. Martino, piazza SS. Annunziata, 3 and 4 November, from 9 am to 7 pm,
- “Italy in Hollywood”, Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, from 25 May 2018 to 10 March 2019,
- Travelling with style: Driving cars, letting yourself be guided by trends, Palazzo Pitti, Museum of Fashion and Costume, from 5 June 2018 to 2 December 2018,
- Exhibition ‘Fanfare and Silence-Journey into the Painting of First Counts through the Twentieth Century’ scheduled at Villa Bardini from September 27, 2018 to January 6, 2019,
- The Leicester Code of Leonardo da Vinci. The Water Microscope of Nature, Uffizi Gallery, Magliabechiana Hall, Gallery of Statues and Paintings, from 29 October 2018 to 20 January 2019.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone at 055.2670563.
From this website you can find out the rates by entering the data in the booking form (or from the Book button in the mobile version of the website) and book directly online in a quick and safe way or you can send us a request from the fields below.