Bed and breakfast in florence for disabled
Bed and breakfast in Florence center for disabled
Palazzo Ruspoli is a bed and breakfast in Florence accessible to 100% for disabled, set in a historic building just a few meters from the Cathedral and which offers rooms with a view.Some details:
• The property is located in Via de’ Martelli, in a pedestrian zone with stone sidewalk,
• The entrance has a threshold of 3 cm,
• The presence of a wide elevator (door opening of at least 75 cm, minimum depth of cabin 130 cm, maneuvering space in front of 150 x 150 cm),
• The breakfast room is easily accessible,
• In the bed and breakfast in Florence, there are two rooms for the disabled,
• The doors of the bathrooms are large 72 cm (casket or concealed), the distance from the entrance to the toilet is 90 cm, the showers are completely open, with folding door and no steps. There are no grab bars.
Our bed and breakfast in Florence is situated in the ZTL, a limited traffic area. To access it, permit holders for the disabled must call the toll-free number 800 339891, from Monday to Friday to put the vehicle in the white list.
Each parking for disabled in Florence is always free, in places with yellow lines, blue or white. In any case, it is necessary to affix the label in sight.