Florence Bienniale 2017
International Biennial of Contemporary Art in Florence 2017
The 11th edition of Florence Biennale 2017 in Italy takes place from 6 to 15 October 2017 at the Fortezza da Basso. In it there is space for all the main forms of visual artistic expression: painting, sculpture, works on paper, photography, installations, video art, digital art, mixed media. The past edition boasted the exhibition of nearly 400 artists from more than 60 countries. A good occasion for a special holiday in our bed and breakfast in Florence Italy.
We invite you to participate in the rich program of events related to the theme “Earth: Creativity and Sustainability”, a vision of art as a plural creative expression in harmony with nature and life on our planet.
You will find conferences, side exhibitions, performances and educational meetings with opportunities to confront art and culture.
Opening hours: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
Florence Biennale Tickets
Tickets will be available at the entrance of the exhibition.
Full price: €8.
Reduced price: €5 reserved for:
- University Students
- Members UniCoop Firenze
- Members Touring Club
- Members Icomos
- ATAF&LI-NEA and BusItalia subscribers or ticket holders stamped in the day
- Employees AMV Scarl o ACV Scarl
- Employees Publiacqua
- Employees Università di Siena
- Subscribers Teatro del Maggio Fiorentino
- Members AMFI – Associazione medici fotografi italiani.
- Members Confcommercio/Federalberghi
- promotion “2×1” which allows members of the Cartafreccia by Trenitalia who hold a valid ticket on Frecciarossa, Frecciargento, Frecciabianca and Intercity trains of Trenitalia with a travel date included during the exhibition, to purchase two tickets for the price of one full ticket;
- over 65
- disabled visitors and their companions
Under the age of 10 free of charge.
We wait for you for the Florence Biennale 2017 at Palazzo Ruspoli, bed and breakfast in the historic centre of Florence!
For more information and reservations: Tel. +39.055.2670563 – email. email@example.com October 2017