Pitti Taste Florence 2017
Pitti Taste in Florence 2017 between savours and conviviality at the Stazione Leopolda
Pitti Taste in Florence will arrive from 11th to 13th March, 2017 at the Stazione Leopolda. It will be possible to participate in three days of delicious tastings, meetings and purchases of excellent food. You will find the best Italian and international operators in the world of gastronomy. At this year’s edition there will be about 320 companies, selected among the productions of excellence from many Italian regions, who will propose their products and innovations in the exhibition areas. Enjoy the Pitti Taste Florence and stay at our bed and breakfast in the historical center of Florence Italy.
Here you will find all the informations to partecipate at one of the most anticipated food and wine events in Florence.
Pitti Taste Florence opening hours and tickets
For the general public:
Saturday: from 14.30 to 19.30
Sunday: 14:30 to 19:30
Monday: 9:30 to 16:30
Daily entrance ticket: € 20 per person.
The general public can visit the fair, tickets cost €20 per person. These tickets are valid for one day only. Children under the age of 10 enter free of charge; pushchairs cannot be taken into the fair and must be left in the free cloakroom. No dogs.
The public can acquire in advance the ticket on www.faberest.com and change the vouchers at the desk in the Stazione Leopolda during the hours of access.
Pitti Taste Florence program
- Taste Tour: path of tasting products presented by over 300 participating companies, to understand and investigate the gastronomic riches of our country;
- Taste Tools: the area dedicated to food & kitchen design objects, to all the chef’s tools but also to those who love being in the kitchen: clothing, technical and professional equipment for the kitchen;
- Taste Shop: the shop of exclusive foods where to buy the products on display and tasted during the journey;
- Taste Ring: a cultural-gastronomic arena, the place of debates and ideas in which the stars of the food world will compete on the hot topics about the contemporary table, interpreting current events and anticipating future trends, and moreover, a rich program of events – exhibitions, book presentations, cooking contests – organized by Pitti Immagine and the exhibitors, that turn the spotlight on the taste world protagonists;
- Taste Press: a selection of magazines and special editorial projects dedicated to food and wine happening at the Stazione Leopolda in the days of the event;
- Fuori di Taste: the rich calendar of taste events involving Florence in the days of the event.
Palazzo Ruspoli is located a short distance from the place of the event and a few meters away from the Cathedral and the Railway Station of Santa Maria Novella. You will discover a tasty breakfast buffet, different types of rooms with view over the Brunelleschi’s Dome and internet Wi-Fi included in the price by booking directly online.