New year’s eve florence 2015
New Year’s Eve Florence 2015 relax in a cosy B&B
A New Year’s Eve in Florence 2015 that you will not forget so easily: fun with concerts and numerous parties and dances held in the city. We wait to toast the New Year together. Here are some ideas for December 31, 2014:
– Mario Biondi in concert at the Cascine, in the square outside the Faculty of Agriculture,
– Jazz at Borgo San Frediano,
– The "Children’s Village" in Piazza Annigoni since the afternoon,
– Gospel event in Piazza Santissima Annunziata with a choir strictly black from New York,
– Classical music in the Piazza della Signoria with the Chamber Orchestra Fiorentina by master Giuseppe Lanzetta.
Our New Year’s Eve offer in Florence includes:
– 2 nights in a room of your choice,
– Breakfast buffet,
– Free Wi-Fi in all environments,
– One bottle of champagne for a toast to 2015!
We are in Via de’ Martelli, a few meters from the Duomo, with rooms overlooking the Brunelleschi’s Dome and garage service if you arrive by car. Alternatively, the railway central station, Santa Maria Novella, is a five minute walk from us by crossing the streets of downtown.
For information and reservations please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 055.2670563.4 April 2016