Events Florence Halloween long-holiday
This year, events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday are so many. The festive day, November 1st, falls on Thursday, so you will be spoiled for choice. By adding to the November 1st some days of holiday, you will enjoy a really long–holiday in the city. Nothing better than enjoying some of the city’s most interesting markets, the most beautiful museums in the city, or attending the concert of your favourite singer.
Calendar of Events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday
The team of palazzo Ruspoli has selected for you the best events for the Halloween long-holiday:
- Marina Abramović. The Cleaner, Palazzo Strozzi, from September 21st, 2018 to January 20th, 2019,
- Florence Creativity.it Fatto a mano in Italia, at Fortezza da Basso, 25-28 October,
- Collezionare a Firenze, at the Obihall Theatre, 27-28 October,
- Fabio Luisi at the Teatro dell’Opera, 27 October,
- Collezionare a Firenze. Artigianarte, Teatro Obihall, 28 – 29 October,
- Ciompi Mensile Antiquariato, piazza Lorenzo Ghiberti, 28 October,
- Halloween dinner in Florence, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, October 31st,
- Tutto Sposi, at the Fortezza da Basso, from October 31st to November 4th,
- France Odeon, Cinema La Compagnia, from October 31st to November 4th,
- Daniil Trifonov at the Teatro dell’Opera, November 2nd,
- Fierucola delle lane di S.Martino, piazza della SS. Annunziata, 3-4 November,
- Il Codice Leicester di Leonardo da Vinci. L’Acqua Microscopio della Natura, Galleria degli Uffizi, from October 29th, 2018 to January 20th, 2019,
- In viaggio con stile: Guidare le automobili, lasciarsi guidare dalle mode, Palazzo Strozzi, until December 2nd, 2018,
- L’Italia a Hollywood, Museo Ferragamo, until March 10th, 2019,
- The Musical Box “A Genesis Extravaganza”, Teatro Verdi, October 30th,
- Free entrance to the State Museums, 4 November.
There is really something to suit all tastes: an ideal occasion to relax in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
A world of offers at the bed and breakfast Palazzo Ruspoli combined with the most interesting events in town it is the perfect recipe for a long weekend of holiday in Florence.
You can book your room directly online from our official website by entering the arrival and departure dates in the appropriate template or by contacting us at email@example.com or by telephone at +39.055.2670563.