Events Florence Halloween long-holiday
This year, events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday are so many. The festive day, November 1st, falls on Thursday, so you will be spoiled for choice. By adding to the November 1st some days of holiday, you will enjoy a really long–holiday in the city. Nothing better than enjoying some of the city’s most interesting markets, the most beautiful museums in the city, or attending the concert of your favourite singer.
Calendar of Events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday
The team of palazzo Ruspoli has selected for you the best events for the Halloween long-holiday:
- Exhibition Natalia Goncharova between Gauguin, Matisse and Picasso at Palazzo Strozzi, until 12 January 2020,
- Florence Creativity.it Handmade in Italy, at the Fortezza da Basso, from October 31st to November 3rd,
- Halloween dinner in Florence, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, October 31st,
- Tutto Sposi, at the Fortezza da Basso. from October 31st to November 3rd,
- Promotional exhibition of plants and flowers, Piazza dei Ciompi, 1 November,
- Artefacendo, Piazza dei Ciompi, 2 November,
- Fierucola of the wools of S. Martino, piazza della SS. Annunziata, 2 and 3 November,
- Leonardo da Vinci. On the trail of the Battle of Anghiari, Palazzo Vecchio, until 12 January 2020.
There is really something to suit all tastes: an ideal occasion to relax in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
A world of offers at the bed and breakfast Palazzo Ruspoli combined with the most interesting events in town it is the perfect recipe for a long weekend of holiday in Florence.
You can book your room directly online from our official website by entering the arrival and departure dates in the appropriate template or by contacting us at email@example.com or by telephone at +39.055.2670563.