Calendar of Events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday
This year, events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday are so many. The festive day, November 1st, falls on Wednesday, so you will be spoiled for choice. By adding to the November 1st another two days of holiday, you will enjoy a really long–holiday in the city. Nothing better than enjoying some of the city’s most interesting markets, the most beautiful museums in the city, or attending the concert of your favourite singer. You will also find numerous bed and breakfast deals in Florence. The team of palazzo Ruspoli has selected for you the best events for the Halloween long-holiday:
- Da Vinci Experience, Church of Santo Stefano al Ponte, until November 5th,
- The Cinquecento in Florence. From Michelangelo and Pontormo to Giambologna, Palazzo Strozzi, until 21st January 2018,
- Belle Epoque French Market, piazza della Santissima Annunziata, from 21st October to the November 1st,
- Florence Creativity.it handmade in Italy, at the Fortezza da Basso, 26-29 October,
- Fabri Fibra, at the Teatro Obihall, October 27th
- Vladimir Fedoseev at the Teatro dell’Opera, October 28th,
- Tutto Sposi, at the Fortezza da Basso, from the 28 October to the 1st November
- Collezionare a Firenze. Artigianarte, Teatro Obihall, October 28th and 29th,
- Festival delle Mongolfiere, piazzale delle Cascine, October 28-29 and November 4-5,
- Massimo Ranieri at the Teatro Verdi, October 29th,
- Carmine in Fiera, piazza del Carmine, October 29th,
- Cascine in Fiera, piazzale J.F. Kennedy, October 29th,
- Ciompi Mensile Antiquariato, piazza Lorenzo Ghiberti, October 29th,
- Gigi D’Alessio, at the Teatro Obihall, October 30th,
- Halloween dinner in Florence, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, October 31st,
- ARTour il bello in piazza, piazza degli Strozzi, 1-5 November,
- Movie review “Il Cinema Ritrovato”, Cinema La Compagnia, 2-5 November,
- Florence Tattoo Convention, Fortezza da Basso, 3-5 November,
- The “Mercatale” of Florence, piazza della Repubblica, 4-5 November,
- Free entrance to state museums, 5 November,
- The nephews of the King of Spain: Anton Raphael Mengs at Palazzo Pitti, Palazzo Pitti, Galleria d’Arte Moderna, Sala delle Nicchie, until January 7th 2018,
- Tuscan Landscapes of the Twentieth Century, Villa Bardini, until January 21st, 2018,
- The return to Italy. Salvatore Ferragamo and the visual culture of the twentieth century, Museo Salvatore Ferragamo, until May 2nd 2018,
- Utopie Radicali, Palazzo Strozzi, until January 21st 2018.
There is really something to suit all tastes: an ideal occasion to relax in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
A world of offers at the bed and breakfast Palazzo Ruspoli combined with the most interesting events in town it is the perfect recipe for a long weekend of holiday in Florence.
You can book your room directly online from our official website by entering the arrival and departure dates in the appropriate template or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 055.2670563.